The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended in 2008, includes many student disclosures and reporting requirements by universities. These requirements include statistics and/or information on the following subjects:
- Retention and graduation rates;
- Financial assistance available to students and requirements and restrictions imposed on Title IV aid;
- Crime statistics on campus;
- Athletic program participation rates and financial support; and
- Other institutional information including: the cost of attendance, accreditation and academic program data, facilities and services available to disabled students, and withdrawal and refund policies.
The following template was devised by Johns Hopkins University to communicate this information across its schools. Please note, however, that these pages serve a graduate student population and certain categories of disclosure do not apply. These categories have been marked “n/a.”
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Kavanagh.
General Institutional Information
Institutional Information Contacts
- Krieger School of Arts and Sciences Office of Graduate Admissions and Enrollment
- Whiting School of Engineering Office of Graduate Admissions
For help in obtaining financial aid information
- Programs of Study in the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences
- Programs of Study in the Whiting School of Engineering
Instructional and Lab Facilities
- The Whiting School of Engineering and Krieger School of Arts and Sciences full-time graduate programs are housed on the Homewood Campus of Johns Hopkins University.
Student Body Diversity
- The Whiting and Krieger Schools’ Offices of Graduate Admissions work diligently in partnership with the Offices of Academic Affairs and Office of International Services to promote an atmosphere that embraces the diverse cultures of our academic community. The Registrar’s Office publicly posts data reports of enrollment and conferral; and the Office of Institutional Research posts reports and an interactive dashboard pertaining to graduate student diversity across the university.
Student Code of Conduct
Services/Facilities Available to Students with Disabilities
- JHU Office of Institutional Equity, Disability Services
- Office of Student Disability Services, Homewood
State Licensing and Accreditation Authorities
State Authorization Disclosures
- State Authorization Disclosures
College Navigator Website
Copyright Infringement Policy and Sanctions
Cost of Attendance
Transfer Credit Policy
- Whiting School of Engineering Master’s Course Transfer Policy
- The Krieger School of Arts and Sciences does not have an division-wide transfer credit policy for its graduate programs. Decisions are made by each department/program on a case by case basis. Applicants and current students are encouraged to contact the program directly for more information and individual guidance.
Tuition Refund Policy
- The Student Accounts Office has information regarding tuition refunds.
Study Abroad Program Information
- N/A: the Whiting and Krieger Schools have faculty and students conducting research around the globe. As a graduate school, these are not, however, traditional study abroad programs. Research opportunities are arranged by individual academic departments.
Student Financial Assistance Information
Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards for Full-Time Graduate Students
Code of Conduct
Health and Safety Information
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Fire Safety Report and Fire Log
- N/A for the Homewood Graduate Schools, as there is no housing on-campus for Whiting and Krieger graduate students. The university wide report can be found here: Fire Safety Report
Missing Person Notification Policy
- N/A: Applies only to schools with on-campus housing; there is no on-campus housing for Whiting and Krieger graduate students.
There are no retention data, completion or graduation rate data, or data on completion rates for athletes receiving aid because this only applied to undergraduate students or schools with athletic aid.
Voter Registration Information
- Board of Elections for Maryland residents
- USA Gov Register to Vote (for non-MD resident information on their home state)
These programs do not have an intercollegiate Athletic Program or a need for a Teacher Preparation Program Report.