The Homewood Graduate Student and Postdoctoral Fellow Family Day
September 22, 2019
12-2pm Mattin Center Courtyard (rain space in Mattin)
This event is to build community amongst graduate students and postdoctoral fellows who are also parents/guardians, etc.
· Children are very welcome!
· There will also be an optional free/donation swap, where you can donate and/or pick up gently used baby or children’s toys, books, clothes, etc. Just bring what you want to donate with you on the day and we’ll have tables.
· We are planning a family resource table at the event, with representatives from JHU HR to answer questions about childcare, etc.
· There will be pizza and children’s snacks available
· Activities for the kids (bubbles, crayons, hula hoops, bean bag toss, chalk (weather permitting) etc.).
· This is a casual, drop-in event!