A hearty welcome to all our new master’s, PhDs and Postdoctoral Fellows!
These first few months will be exciting and perhaps overwhelming as well. Not to worry- this is completely natural! We are all here to assist.
Ways you can succeed?
1. Ask questions! Everyone is here to help.
2. Attend as many orientation and program-sponsored events that you can.
3. Meet with your advisor and take an active role in your academic future.
4. Read all emails from your program coordinator, and from us.
5. Build in some time every day outside your lab, office, or library- take care of yourself.
6. Read this website for resource information, and don’t hesitate to contact your Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs staff with any questions or thoughts you may have.
Good luck and enjoy!